- Directions: Apply 1 to 2 droppers full of serum to a clean face and décolleté morning and night. For best results follow with other KYPRIS Serums and an Elixir. For external use only.
- Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Algae, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Phragmites Communis (Reed) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Xylitol, Anhydroxylitol, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Calophyllum Inophylum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Superoxide Dismutase, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Dextrin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum.
Featherweight texture, deep hydrationRestore strength, vitality, and radiance to the skin with three distinct forms of antioxidants and a host of nourishing botanical Love. May be used as a lightweight multi-action moisturiser or as a potent layering piece in your skin care wardrobe.
For: Most skin types
Especially beneficial for: Environmentally stressed, experienced, or imbalanced complexions.
Use: Daily AM and PM by itself or in combination with other KYPRIS products
24 ACTIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS• Phospholipid encapsulated antioxidants and superoxide dismutase for ideal compatibility with the skin. We included both herb-derived antioxidants as well as the continuous activity of yeast derived superoxide dismutase to scavenge a variety of damaging free radicals. The combination of phospholipids and antioxidants reduces the affects of environmental assaults such as pollution, smoking, and overexposure to the elements.
* Nutrient, vitamin, and antioxidant-rich Hawaiian Sea Algae deeply hydrates the skin to replenish its moisture balance without clogging pores.
* Used as soothing and toning aids for centuries, Rose extracts are made from roses hand-harvested in the early morning hours from late spring until just after Summer solstice.
• Ferulic Acid - We just couldn't resist adding this antioxidant gem to our liposome encapsulated vitamin C & E and superoxide dismutase. Ferulic acid is another super stable antioxidant that combats free radical formation which when unchecked can cause all kinds of damage to tissues.
• Reed Extract - A beloved sea vegetable that is commonly used in Chinese medicine to release heat or calm irritations.
• Waltheria indica - An herb from the mallow family that also helps to calm skin.
• DPHP - Dipalmitoyl Hydroxy Proline. This was in the Antioxidant Dew before, but we increased the concentration of this gem.
Made in USA