- Mix 1 tbsp (15mL) in 150mL of water, a smoothie or your favourite drink and consume immediately. 1 - 2 serves per day. For optimal results, ADAPTOGEN should be consumed daily in chilled or room temperature beverages and can be taken with any other Beauty Chef product. Boosts are designed to amplify the benefits of your Inner Beauty Essential—GLOW or CLEANSE. Storage: Shake bottle well before each use, refrigerate after opening and use within 45 days./li>
- Flora Culture™ Bio-Fermented Blend (fermented papaya fruit juice concentrate (47%), lactic acid, papaya leaf extract, withania extract from roots and leaves* (0.26%), holy basil (tulsi) leaf extract (0.22%), cellulose gum, zinc ascorbate, calendula flower extract, stevia leaf extract, licorice root extract, fermented papaya fruit extract, sarsaparilla root extract, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Lactobacillus rhamnosus GUT5Y™ (0.001%), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)), glycerol, natural flavouring (kola nut and raspberry).
- A bio-fermented elixir with activated vitamins B6 and B12 to help reduce fatigue, refresh tired-looking skin, calm the appearance of a ruddy complexion, recharge your energy and nourish your gut. With bio-fermented papaya and adaptogenic herbs ashwagandha and holy basil.
Why You’ll Love It
Designed for stressed skin, this naturally kola nut-flavoured concentrate contains sarsaparilla for digestion, B3 for skin integrity and activated vitamin B6 for energy metabolism.
Flora Culture™ — The Beauty Chef’s unique bio-fermentation process —supercharges the wholefood ingredients, making them more bioavailable and creates a natural, broad-spectrum probiotic with postbiotic compounds.
The Beauty Chef's exclusive probiotic strain, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GUT5Y™, contributes to digestive wellbeing and skin health.
Good to know
• non GMO,
• no artificial flavours,
• preservatives or colours,
• no added gluten, dairy, soy, eggs or nuts,
• FODMAP Friendly
Made in Australia