- Vegan, cruelty-free and hypoallergenic, Taklon synthetic bristle brushes are perfect for sensitive skin. Take good care of them and they will take good care of you.
- 1. Dampen bristles with warm water and lather gently with mild soap or shampoo. Angle the bristles downward to avoid getting water inside the handle.
2. Rinse under warm running water until the water runs clear and soap is thoroughly removed.
3. Blot the brush well with a dry cloth and gently reshape.
4. Lay your brush flat, and allow it to air-dry completely before using.
Blend and buff face powders to create a smooth, even finishBlend face powders with petite bristles for enhanced control and buildable coverage. Pairs with Balancing Primer Powder, Colour Balancing Powder, and Satin or Radiant Finishing Powder
• Made with 100% cruelty-free Taklon synthetic bristles.
• Duo-colour fibres for precision application and blending.
• Sturdy sleek black handles for a comfortable, stabilising grip.
• Measures: 135mm brush with 32mm bristles.
Discover the Brand - Alima Pure