THE LIP PENCILS
Precision, Colour & Definition for Lips
THE LIP PENCILS
Precision, Colour & Definition for Lips

In stock

Lip Pencil

Kjaer Weis

$37.00
Item
Color
ROSE lip pencil
MAUVE lip pencil
FLUSH lip pencil
CLASSIC lip pencil
FADED lip pencil
-
+
$37.00
  • Certified Organic by the CCPB, Italian Certification Board.
  • Mauve and Rose are certified organic shades. Classic and Flush contain a small amount of artifical pigments in order to achieve the bright, poppy shades which Kjaer Weis are unable to obtain using only natural pigments.

    The stringent standards of the CCPB will not certify these colours, but the good news is these artificial pigments account for less than 1% of the total product formula. The remaining 99% of Kjaer Weis non-certifed products still contain the cleanest, most luxurious organic and natural elements found on the market.

    MAUVE (Certified organic)

    Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide)
    * organically grown

    ROSE (Certified organic)

    Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide)
    Note – Contains carmine as a colour additive
    * organically grown

    CLASSIC

    Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Mica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide). 
    * organically grown

    FLUSH

    Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide).
    * organically grown
  • The Kjaer Weis Lip Pencil has a creamy, soft, smooth texture. Apply directly from pencil for precise definition. Pair with Kjaer Weis Lip Tints or Lipsticks. Can also be worn alone for ultra-opaque, velvet-matte colour.

  • Nourishing organic lip pencils

    Indulge your lips in the nourishing organic ingredients of the Kjaer Weis Lip Pencils. Organic coconut oil and carnauba wax provide lasting hydration and create a soft texture that allows colour to glide effortlessly onto the lips. Use it as a lip liner to prevent lip colour from feathering, and as a primer for a long-lasting, ultra-opaque finish. Kjaer Weis elevates organic ingredients and sustainable intentions to a new level of luxury and performance.

    Features

    • Produced in Italy
    • CCPB Certified Organic
    • NO artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial colouring and fragrance, petrochemical emulsifiers.
    • NOT tested on animals
    • Gluten FREE

    Contains Luxurious Ingredients Such As

    Organic coconut oil
    Organic beeswax
    Naturally occurring mineral pigments

    *(Disclaimer: The colours Flush and Classic contain small amounts of artificial pigment and are thus not certified organic.)


    Discover the Brand – Kjaer Weis

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews Write a review

Recently Viewed Products Recently Viewed Products