Applying concealer after your foundation will mean you use less as you’ll only use it in the areas that it’s needed. If your concealers is a little light, try applying underneath foundation or mix with a little foundation. You can mix mineral concealer with your foundation and apply with a Super Kabuki for heavier coverage all over.
Step 1Sprinkle a little concealer or corrector into the lid of your jar
Step 2Using your Concealer Brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess
Step 3Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in small, circular, buffing motions; continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved
- Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, May contain [+/-] CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide).
- Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer provides a heavier coverage to effortlessly conceal blemishes, imperfections and dark circles; you will be amazed at the staying power of such a soft delicate loose powder.
Features• Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
• Contains Kaolin - a clever clay based mineral, providing exceptional coverage and hours of wear, whilst controlling the skin’s natural oils
• Active ingredients to control excess oils, also with healing properties
• Oil free
• Suitable for all skin types
• Soft matte finish
• Colour can be built in layers
• Vegan friendly
• Use with the Concealer Brush
LILY LOLO PRODUCTS ARE
Made in UK
4g - 5g