- After cleansing, apply to face, neck and décolletage until well absorbed. Use morning and night. For full benefit, first apply Clémence Organics Repair Face Serum
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C
- Rosehip is at the core of our facial range due to its potent rejuvenative and anti-ageing properties. These benefits are due to a combination of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids, as well as high levels of vitamins A, C and E. Vitamin A in particular in indicated for ageing skin due its ability to convert to the highly prized retinol. Rosehip helps promote a richly moisturised complexion with increased skin elasticity and even skin tone.
- aqua, rosa moschata (rosehip) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, glycerine*, cetearyl olivate, beeswax*, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil*, sorbitan olivate, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, rosa damascena.miller (rose otto) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, hyaluronic acid, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate, bentonite, citric acid
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
All Clémence Organics products contain a minimum 95% certified organic ingredients.
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic rose otto at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise.
A luscious organic face cream containing the finest botanicals to nourish, hydrate and stimulate skin rejuvenation. Biofermented hyaluronic acid promotes optimum skin hydration, plumping skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Organic rose otto essential oil provides antiseptic and astringent properties, benefiting those that struggle with acne, inflammation and redness. Ideal for all skin types, particularly skin which may be showing signs of ageing, sun damage, scarring and pigmentation
Features at a Glance
• Cold pressed rosehip, jojoba, and calendula oils increase skin elasticity and stimulate skin repair and renewal
• Biofermented hyaluronic acid supports collagen synthesis and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Organic shea butter, macadamia and coconut oils hydrate and nourish dry skin
• Rose otto essential oil provides antiseptic and astringent properties, benefiting those that struggle with acne, inflammation and redness
• May help alleviate eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, sun damage, scarring, dry skin, pigmentation and acne
• No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
Just as important as what is in Clémence Organics products, is what is not. Here is a list of ingredients you will NEVER find in any Clémence Organics product:
• Potassium sorbate
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laurel Sulfate (ALS)
• Artificial fragrances
• Cocomidopropyl betaine
• Genetically Modified (GM) ingredients
Made in Australia
Discover the Brand - Clémence Organics