Directions: With clean hands, apply a pearl-sized dollop of Cleanser Concentrate over a dry or damp face and neck. Wet fingertips and gently massage into face and neck. Continue massaging as you rinse.
This highly concentrated formula offers approximately 60 days of cleansing if used as directed.
For external use only.
Shea Butter Ethyl Esters
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice
Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil
Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil
Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf / Flower Oil
Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil
Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract
The ideal cleanse...For: Most skin types
Featuring co-op grown Moringa, wildcrafted Prickly Pear, and probiotics, this opulent, non-foaming cleanser concentrate gently dissolves the day and evening actives to leave skin soft, hydrated, glowing, and ideally cleansed.
Features° Gentle, yet effective cleanse
° Removes daily impurities that cling to skin's surface
° Gently dissolves congestion
° Reinvigorates skin to soft, glowing, supple dewiness
° Removes superficial free radicals
° Gluten Free
° Especially beneficial for skin seeking a gentle, yet effective cleanse
° Use daily AM and MP
30+ Active Natural Ingredients* Moringa: A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of a miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought to soothe and nourish stubborn dry skin. // KYPRIS’s moringa kernel oil and glucoside are derived from a co-operative effort that uses the leaves for malnutrition relief and the kernels for the oil. A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of this miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought soothes and nourishes stubborn, dry skin. The kernels can be used to regrow the trees but so can clippings of the leaves. The kernels can clarify water but not purify water to an extent that it is potable, so they are best used for their nourishing oil which is not traditionally consumed. The Moringa Kernel oil in this product benefits Trees for Life in Nicaragua.
* Shea: Sustainably produced from women farmers, the Shea ingredients in this product help to remove daily grime and dissolve surface congestions
* Sodium PCA: A salt that occurs as part of skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and helps to maintain skin's hydrated appearance
* Sunflower: Local, organic blooms yield a golden seed oil wealthy in sun-protective beta-carotene and an auspicious fatty acid composition for a delicate emollience.
* Prickly Pear: Wildcrafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wildcrafting group, our organic, wild- crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamin E to soothe stressed and tired skin.
* Baobab: A nourishing wealth of phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E to reduce skin's loss of moisture and encourage beauty even at a cellular level.
* Asiaticocide: The active saponin of Centella asiatica to discourage the appearance of congestions and irritations
Made in USA