- When you instantly need extra soothing, loving care, take a little bit of this goodness and gently massage it into your moist skin. Use it either as a spot treatment or on the full face, neck and décolleté, to release heat, relieve from inflammation, fade any signs of irritation and provide optimum hydration.
open with loving careThis deliciousness melts from solid to liquid in warmer temperatures only to reveal golden, beautifully scented drops of precious oils. If your sweet little pot arrives too soft or melted, liquifies on the way from where you brought it to your home, or fluctuates in texture in your care, make sure it will fully liquify. Simply put it in a warm, sunny place or put the lid on tight and let it sit in a bowl of very warm water, taking care that the water stays under the below corner of the lid. Then move the jar into your refrigerator for some hours until your beauty balm cools down to be solid again. During the hot summer months you could leave it in the refrigerator to give it an extra serene, calming touch every time you use it.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Cranberry Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil**, Hypericum Perforatum (St John's-Wort) Oil*, Prinsepia Utilis (Dhatelo) Seed Oil*, Glycine Soja Oil, Helichrysum Angustifolium (Curry Plant) Flower Oil*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil***, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil***, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang-Ylang) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil***, Cymbopogon Martinii (Indian Geranium) Herb Oil*, Linalool^, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Fruit Extract, Geraniol^, Citronellol^, Limonene^, Alcohol, Farnesol^, Benzyl Benzoate^, Propolis Cera, Benzyl Salicylate^, Citral^, Eugenol^
* certified organic cultivation
*** organic wild collection
^ natural constituents of essential oils
The Essential Oils
soothing, balancing, calming, targeting super-hard to treat issues. And oh so deeply hydratingPowerfully regenerating immortelle, antibacterial manuka, balancing wild mountain lavender, inflammation taming sandalwood, regenerating neroli, toning ylang-ylang, soothing palmarosa, calming patchouli and wonderfully moisturising rose help to relieve inflamed, irritated, stressed-out, damaged, itchy, cracked active conditions and release heat quickly, thereby boosting skin’s innate self-healing abilities and providing the optimum level of hydration.
energetic talentsMANUKA - Highly protective ritual oil of the Maori, attracts positive energy
IMMORTELLE - Imparts inner peace and inspires how to overcome difficulties
LAVENDER - Wild mountain lavender cleanses, clarifies and harmonises your subtle body, strong Qi-regulating properties
ROSE GERANIUM - This warm yang herb has a balancing effect on the nervous system, regulating and strengthening Qi, helps to feel comfortable in ones’ skin. Attracts positivity
NEROLI - vibrates with joy of life and graceful levity, helps to ease mental and emotional tensions and chronic & acute anxiety, cleanses all your chakras.
SANDALWOOD - Considered one of the most spiritual and sensual scents in the world for centuries; unites the physical, spiritual and mental realms; calms the soul and helps you find inner peace
YLANG-YLANG - Imparts joy of life and deep relaxation, awakens your passion, intuition and creativity; gives you a feeling of safety
ROSE - Beautifully resonates with the energy in your heart, opens you to love, nourishes the light in your heart
PATCHOULI - Awakens sensuality and fantasy, helps you approach the future in serenity
PALMAROSA - Soothes those out of control feelings, counteracts sleeplessness, imparts balance and peacefulness
A wonderful marriage of beauty oils and butters.SHEA BUTTER – Most beautiful organic shea butter, rich in antioxidants, this beautiful hydrator soothes even the most irritated skin in the most wonderful way.
MURUMURU BUTTER – Organic murumuru butter from the Brazilian rainforest helps restore optimum hydration while repairing.
ROSEHIP OIL – Cold-pressed organic Chilean rosehip oil, a most precious oil with a beautiful golden-yellow tone. It has been said that this oil can have a highly rejuvenating effect due to its deeply regenerative and nourishing properties.
TAMANU OIL – Splendidly regenerating organic Polynesian tamanu oil has for centuries been used in traditional medicine of the island peoples of Polynesia.
ARGAN OIL – Purest, finest organic Moroccan argan oil from natural wild-growing trees. Legends abound regarding this magical golden shimmering oil, relating that argan oil can have strong rejuvenating effects, repairing and renewing cells with antioxidant benefits while soothing irritated skin and pampering sensitive skin.
CRANBERRY SEED OIL – Organic cranberry seed oil guides skin back to its innate, perfectly harmonious rhythm, boosting its self-healing capacities.
POMEGRANATE SEED OIL – Anti-inflammatory organic pomegranate seed oil is exquisitely precious amongst the carrier oils. Max and Me love its antioxidant, regenerative and repairing characteristics.
PRICKLY PEAR OIL – Beautifully organic Morrocan prickly-pear oil is also known as Barbary Oil. Legends abound telling us the most beautiful tales about the antioxidant, regenerative and soothing powers of this oil. Very good in taming irritations.
MARULA OIL – Wonderfully protective African marula oil from a carefully selected wild harvest, is highly moisturising and said to be an outstanding antioxidant. Max and Me greatly value its gentle calming and caressing effect on the skin.
ST JOHN’S-WORT OIL – Radiant organic St. John’s-wort oil embraces the light and happily lends its illuminating talents to brighten your mood. Helps to diminish scars and to heal cuts.
WILD CHERRY OIL – Enchanted wild cherry oil (Dhatelo) from a carefully selected wild harvest is a rarity from Nepal that we see as a true gem. For centuries antioxidant, restructuring Dhatelo oil has been used in traditional Tibetan medicine.
PROPOLIS – Sweetly scented propolis. In older times Romans, Greek people and Egyptians used this generous gift of the bees to treat skin. Its antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory benefits are legendary.
- All skin types
Skin savior. Soul-whisperer.Brings instant relief to a multitude of troubled conditions. Delivers with delightful promptness. Enhances a beautifully calm, radiant complexion. This deliciousness envelopes even the most delicate, sensitive, irritated, stressed-out skin tenderly, targeting troubled conditions.
The blend of beauty oils, butters and essential oils embrace master-healers which instantly impart calming serenity, soothing rescue and gently whispered guidance. Gorgeously effective from use one, this gentle hydrator is so incredible for helping to release heat, relieve from redness and get back to a dewy, calm and radiant complexion.
This most powerful skin savior is also a soul whisperer, helping you to center, to embrace all that is you and to start out feeling strong and beautiful again, joyously taking on any challenge that might come your way.
Features at a glance• skin savior
• instant relief for irritated, stressed-out, inflamed conditions
• renews red, irritated, flaky skin
• relieves hard to treat skin-issues (acne, rosacea, couperose)
• calms and soothes deeply
• tames inflammation, releases heat
• helps with cuts, burns, bites
• boosts collagen build-up
• provides the perfect level of hydration
Made in Austria
Discover the Brand - Max and Me