- Camellia oleifera (camillia) seed oil*, Cocos nucifera (coconut)*, Cera alba (beeswax)*, Theobroma caco (cocoa) seed butter*, Rosacanina (rosehip) oil, Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oit*, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, Tocopherol, Fermented coconut water extract (fermented young juice, honey, mung beans, brown rice, chickpeas, red lentils, linseed, alfalfa seed, millet and quinoa), Coconut flavour extract*, Fermented essence (unique lactic acid extract from fermented wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses, spirulina, rye, oates, maize, millet, flaxseed, soy beans, buckweat, mung beans, brown rice, green ginger and lemon juice).
* Certified Organic ingredients
- For all skin types
With fermented young coconut water extract• Helps heal damaged skin
• Smooths lines and wrinkles
• Soothes inflamed skin
• Hydrates and re-texturises the skin
• Restores lipid balance to the skin
• Protects the skin from environmental assault.
For centuries, young coconut water has been favoured by cultures from the South Pacific and Asia for its many health benefits. Rich in electrolytes, vitamins and minerals; it is a both a hydrating and rejuvenating ingredient. Our unique and powerful extract from the green coconut is combined with quinoa, brown rice, millet, mung beans, honey, chickpeas, alfalfa and linseed and fermented to make the nutrients more available for the skin to use
Organic amino acid peptides, vitamins, and minerals in our fermented Coconut extract rejuvenates and smooths the skin.
Transretionic acid and vitamin C from Rosehip oil helps repair the skin and reduces the effects of sun damage.
Anti-oxidants, vitamin E and squalene found in Camellia Seed oil helps nourish and protect the skin and smooth out lines and wrinkles.
Coconut oil helps rebalance the skin and has anti-bacterial and protective properties
Made in Australia