- 1. As a traditional conditioner, apply to wet hair & comb through, leave 2-10 minutes than rinse.
2. Use as a leave-in conditioner. Apply 1 pump to the mid-lengths and ends of wet or dry hair.
3. Use as a scalp moisturiser for dry, flaky scalps, apply topically where needed.
4. Use for texture or curl styling. Start with a small amount and layer as required..
92% certified organic ingredients
Avena Sativa (Aqua & Oat Kernel)*
Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil)*
Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil)*
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*
Cetrimonium Chloride (Vegetable)
Cocos Nucifera (Cetyl Alcohol)
Glyceryl Stearate (from Glycine Max)
Propanediol (from Zea Mays)
Salix Alba (White Willow)
Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot)*
Citrus Reticulate (Tangerine)*
Citrus Aurantium (Neroli)*
Citrus Reticulate (Green Mandarin)*
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)*
Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh)*
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*
Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain)*
Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang)*
(Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene) – naturally occurring components of essential oils)
* = Certified Organic ingredient
- Suitable for all hair types and safe for colour-treated hair
4-in-1 ORGANIC CONDITIONERThis miracle conditioner is designed to be layered, acting as a traditional conditioner, a nourishing scalp cream, a leave-in conditioner and a high performance styling tool.
By harnessing the restorative and structuring properties of oats, and infused with Tabitha James Kraan’s signature blend of hair oils, this multi-purpose conditioner protects while creating manageable, soft hair without any build-up.
Other star ingredients include certified organic rosehip oil, argan oil, coconut oil and essential oils of neroli, tangerine, bergamot and myrrh.
Features* 92% certified organic ingredients
* Vegan-friendly formula
Made in UK