Les Encens du Monde
TRADITIONAL INDIAN INCENSE
TRADITIONAL INDIAN INCENSE
( 12 varieties )
- LES ENCENS DU MONDE are certified 100% Natural incense collections produced by the major traditional incense cultures of the world – India, Tibet, and Japan. Les Encens Du Monde takes incense into a whole new realm – one of gourmet proportions!
Les Encens Du Monde incense is composed of purely plant extracts - as opposed to the "dipped stick" incense (scentless 'punk' sticks dipped in a blend of perfume and solvent) like 95% of the incense on the market.
LES ENCENS DU MONDE COMMITMENT
To you, the global ecology, our environment, and Planet Earth
• We choose only the very best ingredients and manufacturing techniques.
• Our recipes aim whenever possible for 100% natural ingredients, to allow our clients to fully appreciate their real taste.
• Our incense is largely composed of plant extracts – we do not market dipped-stick incense (scentless “punk” sticks dipped in a blend of perfume and solvent, like 95% of the incense on the market).
• We eliminate any substance liable to present a health risk. Our products are manufactured in accordance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards. IFRA is an international professional association founded in 1973 in Brussels to encourage the development of perfumes and scents, in complete security.
• We pay particular attention to using recyclable packaging and to decreasing the weight of the packaging in relation to that of the product (Eco conception).
• We have created a 100% natural logo, displayed on most of our products, which confirms the following guarantees:
~ No solvents, preservatives, or synthetic substances.
~ Manufactured in accordance with an eco-friendly approach.
• We have also initiated a process of certification with the ICEA (an independent, European, monitoring organisation). Our aim is to gradually extend this certification to all our products concerned.
The virtue of Benzoin without the inconvenience of using charcoal and a burner.
Oil and powder of cardamom.
An expert combination of patchouli and amber that recreates the perfume of cedar.
Halmaddi, sandalwood and essential oils. Recommended for meditation.
Natural indian frankincense resin and sandalwood powder.
Natural Indian myrrh resin and sandalwood powder.
Oil of zest of orange and a touch of ginger.
The fresh rejuvenating scent of a rosebud.
Made up of a natural aromatic substance which evokes the scent of jasmine.
Natural white sandalwood, blended with natural aromatic substances, in particular benzoin of Siam.
A mixture of essential oil of patchouli, white sandalwood, plant extracts and spices.
Natural white sandalwood combined with vetiver. Fresh fragrance.
ANCIENT TRADITION INDIAN INCENSE100% natural incense made from plants, spices and flowers... a tour around eternal India. Each of these incense represents an aspect of traditional India. The best quality materials are combined according to the “Masala” method, to offer a journey across this rich land, the cradle of Hinduism and Buddhism.
MASALA METHODMade from a mixture of aromatic ingredients in solid form, transformed into a paste using a natural adhesive and water. This paste is then rolled around a bamboo stick. The distinguishing aspect of this incense is its dry paste in which the chopped or grated pieces of its ingredients are visible. In this type of manufacturing, incenses can be distinguished by the predominance of woody notes (a distinctive mixture of wood powders and resins) or flowery notes (addition of essential oils to the paste).
Made in India