Les Encens du Monde
Ayurvedic Indian Incense Range
Ayurvedic Indian Incense Range
( 7 varieties )
Purity: Michelia chapaka flower and Ocimum sanctum plant
Peace: Sandalwood, Calamus, vetiver and Himalayan cedar.
Love: Rose, camphor, sandalwood and peppermint.
Joy: Red sandalwood, patchouli and basilic.
Intuition: Indian flowers, lemon oil and sandalwood
Harmony: Jasmine, night queen and plant powders
Energy: Henna, patchouli and nard
LES ENCENS DU MONDE are certified 100% Natural incense collections produced by the major traditional incense cultures of the world – India, Tibet, and Japan. Les Encens Du Monde takes incense into a whole new realm – one of gourmet proportions!
Les Encens Du Monde incense is composed of purely plant extracts - as opposed to the "dipped stick" incense (scentless 'punk' sticks dipped in a blend of perfume and solvent) like 95% of the incense on the market.
LES ENCENS DU MONDE COMMITMENT
To you, the global ecology, our environment, and Planet Earth
• We choose only the very best ingredients and manufacturing techniques.
• Our recipes aim whenever possible for 100% natural ingredients, to allow our clients to fully appreciate their real taste.
• Our incense is largely composed of plant extracts – we do not market dipped-stick incense (scentless “punk” sticks dipped in a blend of perfume and solvent, like 95% of the incense on the market).
• We eliminate any substance liable to present a health risk. Our products are manufactured in accordance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards. IFRA is an international professional association founded in 1973 in Brussels to encourage the development of perfumes and scents, in complete security.
• We pay particular attention to using recyclable packaging and to decreasing the weight of the packaging in relation to that of the product (Eco conception).
• We have created a 100% natural logo, displayed on most of our products, which confirms the following guarantees:
~ No solvents, preservatives, or synthetic substances.
~ Manufactured in accordance with an eco-friendly approach.
• We have also initiated a process of certification with the ICEA (an independent, European, monitoring organisation). Our aim is to gradually extend this certification to all our products concerned.
PURITYThroat chakra (Vishudda)
Purifying blend - Ether Element.
INGREDIENTS: Michelia chapaka flower and Ocimum sanctum plant.
PEACECrown chakra (Sahasrara)
Relaxing blend used for meditation and yoga - Pure Spirit. It is particularly useful in cases of stress, insomnia, irritability, fear and aggressiveness.
INGREDIENTS: Sandalwood, Calamus, vetiver and Himalayan cedar.
LOVEHeart chakra (Anahata)
Calming blend - Air Element.
INGREDIENTS: Rose, camphor, sandalwood and peppermint.
JOYBase chakra (Mulhadara)
Fortifying blend - Earth element
INGREDIENTS: Red sandalwood, patchouli and basilic.
INTUITIONThird eye chakra (Ajna)
Recommended for concentration and inner balance - Inner Awakening. Conceived to fill the chakra of the forehead with energy.
INGREDIENTS: Indian flowers, lemon oil and sandalwood.
HARMONYSpleen chakra (Svadhisthana)
Harmonising blend - Water element
INGREDIENTS: Jasmine, night queen and plant powders.
ENERGYNavel chakra (Manipura)
Stimulating blend - Fire Element. Warming, light and dry scent.
INGREDIENTS: Henna, patchouli and nard.
DISCOVERYVariety pack containing 2 sticks of each of the 7 incenses in the range.
- Ayurvedic Indian Incense Sticks
Pack of 16 sticks lasting 25 min. each
Ayurvedic IncenseOur Ayurvedic incense consists of seven (7) incenses made from blends of plants traditionally recognised as having an effect on the seven vital centres, the chakras.
This range of Incense has been put together by the untiring hard work of the leading specialists of the present day. It's an authentic range, with attractive fragrances and packaging, destined as much for connoisseurs of Ayurveda or yoga as for new fans of Indian incenses.
These incenses are made according to the Dry Masala Bhattis method. Particular care is taken to obtain the best quality ingredients. Their purity and their particular dosage is extremely precise. The plants used have an effect on different vital centres and also on a psychological level when burned as incense. They can be used traditionally as incense or in conjunction with essential oils. Therapeutic indications are to be followed in the same way as, for example, medicinal plants. Their usage is not sufficient by itself and they should be used within a context. In the case of serious problems it is advisable to consult a doctor.
MASALA METHODThis type of incense is made from a mixture of aromatic ingredients in solid form, transformed into a paste by the addition of a natural adhesive and water. This paste is then rolled around a bamboo stick. The distinguishing aspect of this incense is its dry paste in which the chopped or grated pieces of its ingredients are visible. In this type of manufacturing process, some incenses can be distinguished by the predominance of woody notes (a distinctive mixture of wood powders and resins) or flowery notes (addition of essential oils to the paste).
Dry masala bhattis: a Masala variation for our Ayurvedic incense. A sticky dry paste is made up out of sandalwood and rubber resin. Root extracts, leaves and fruits of medicinal plants are added, as well as essential oils.
Karnataka Indigenous Forests ProjectThe humanitarian organisation, Vivekananda Girijana Kalyana Kendra (VGKK), created in 1981 by Dr H. Sudarshan, is dedicated to the development of a community of 20,000 people living in their natural environment, the forests of the Karnataka region. Our Ayurvedic incense and some of the ingredients in the Ayurvedic incenses and other products from our partner in Bengalore, India are made by the Soliga tribal community. Our partner donates part of what it makes by selling the incense to the Soliga Association.
Made in India