Les Encens du Monde
FENG SHUI INCENSE
FENG SHUI INCENSE
( 5 varieties )
- LES ENCENS DU MONDE are certified 100% Natural incense collections produced by the major traditional incense cultures of the world – India, Tibet, and Japan. Les Encens Du Monde takes incense into a whole new realm – one of gourmet proportions!
Les Encens Du Monde incense is composed of purely plant extracts - as opposed to the "dipped stick" incense (scentless 'punk' sticks dipped in a blend of perfume and solvent) like 95% of the incense on the market.
LES ENCENS DU MONDE COMMITMENT
To you, the global ecology, our environment, and Planet Earth
• We choose only the very best ingredients and manufacturing techniques.
• Our recipes aim whenever possible for 100% natural ingredients, to allow our clients to fully appreciate their real taste.
• Our incense is largely composed of plant extracts – we do not market dipped-stick incense (scentless “punk” sticks dipped in a blend of perfume and solvent, like 95% of the incense on the market).
• We eliminate any substance liable to present a health risk. Our products are manufactured in accordance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards. IFRA is an international professional association founded in 1973 in Brussels to encourage the development of perfumes and scents, in complete security.
• We pay particular attention to using recyclable packaging and to decreasing the weight of the packaging in relation to that of the product (Eco conception).
• We have created a 100% natural logo, displayed on most of our products, which confirms the following guarantees:
~ No solvents, preservatives, or synthetic substances.
~ Manufactured in accordance with an eco-friendly approach.
• We have also initiated a process of certification with the ICEA (an independent, European, monitoring organisation). Our aim is to gradually extend this certification to all our products concerned.
WOOD (Sandalwood)The Wood Element is represented by Sandalwood, a green and balsamic fragrance. In the living room, it promotes vitality, prosperity and family relationship.
FIRE (Frankincense)The Fire Element is represented by Olibanum (Frankincense), a warm and resinous fragrance. In the kitchen, it encourages action, determination and neighbourly relationships.
EARTH (Rose)The Earth Element is represented by Rose, a soft and sweet fragrance. In the bedroom, it nurtures stability, comfort and intimate relationships.
METAL (Patchouli)The Metal Element is represented by Patchouli, a fresh and spicy fragrance. In the entrance hall, it boosts inner vigour, reflection and friendly and parental relationships.
WATER (Jasmine)The Water Element is represented by Jasmine, a fresh, flowery fragrance. In the bathroom or study, it encourages creativity, adaptability and professional relationships.
- Feng Shui Chinese Incense Sticks
Pack of 20 sticks lasting 30 min. each
THE 5 ELEMENTS
Subtle fragrances for the harmony of the “Chi”, the Energy of Life in the home.FENG SHUI INCENSE by Les Encens Du Monde is manufactured in China’s Canton region, from an incense paste similar to that of Japanese incense, and spread around a thin stick of bamboo. Feng Shui is an art whose origins go back more than 3000 years and whose aim is to harmonise man with his environment… a representation of the traditional universe of the Chinese, full of common sense… which works. Its most common applications are to situate places of habitation and to arrange objects in the interior of the home.
Incense participates in the “energies” of these surroundings which are affected by the place itself, furniture and also the inhabitants… Energy is represented by 5 elements: wood, fire, earth, metal and water. When the presence of one element is too feeble in a room, objects which represent it are used to try to develop its presence.
Made in Canton