- Using fingertips, gently massage a small amount onto areas of the skin prone to dryness and wrinkles.
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Flavour (Coconut), Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fermented Coconut Water Extract (Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)*, Honey (Mel)*, Vigna Radiata (Mung) Bean*, Oryza Sativa (Rice)*, Cicer Arietinum (Chickpea)*, Lens Esculenta (Lentil)*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed)*, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet)* and Chenopodium Quinoa (Quinoa) Seed*), Lactic Acid (Fermented Essence) (Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Grass*, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Grass*, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Grass*, Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina)*, Secale Cereale (Rye)*, Avena Sativa (Oats)*, Zea Mays (Maize)*, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet)*, Oryza Sativa (Rice)*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice). *Certified Organic ingredients.
* Certified Organic ingredients
- A Certified Organic, deeply restorative balm that relieves dry, rough skin. With camellia and rosehip oil, vitamin E and bio-fermented coconut to intensely moisturise, smooth fine lines and hydrate lips.
Why you'll love it
Designed to protect the skin’s natural microbiome, this natural formula can be used as a hydrating lip or eye balm, moisturiser or soothing salve on dry hands, nails, feet, heels, knees or elbows. Containing lactic acid formed during our unique Flora Culture™ fermentation process, FLORA FIX BALM nourishes your skin’s ecosystem, strengthening its barrier to lock in moisture.
Good to know: natural and organic, microbiologist-approved, not tested on animals, non GMO, no artificial ingredients.
For all skin types
With fermented young coconut water extract• Helps heal damaged skin
• Smooths lines and wrinkles
• Soothes inflamed skin
• Hydrates and re-texturises the skin
• Restores lipid balance to the skin
• Protects the skin from environmental assault.
For centuries, young coconut water has been favoured by cultures from the South Pacific and Asia for its many health benefits. Rich in electrolytes, vitamins and minerals; it is a both a hydrating and rejuvenating ingredient. Our unique and powerful extract from the green coconut is combined with quinoa, brown rice, millet, mung beans, honey, chickpeas, alfalfa and linseed and fermented to make the nutrients more available for the skin to use
Organic amino acid peptides, vitamins, and minerals in our fermented Coconut extract rejuvenates and smooths the skin.
Transretionic acid and vitamin C from Rosehip oil helps repair the skin and reduces the effects of sun damage.
Anti-oxidants, vitamin E and squalene found in Camellia Seed oil helps nourish and protect the skin and smooth out lines and wrinkles.
Coconut oil helps rebalance the skin and has anti-bacterial and protective properties
Made in Australia