- GLOW Inner Beauty Powder FAQS...
A teaspoon of GLOW doesn’t seem like a high dose. Is it really going to give me an effect? When foods and herbs such as those found in the GLOW powder are fermented, their nutritional properties are magnified substantially. This is because the fermentation makes nutrients in food more bio-available to the body. That is why a small amount such as 1 tsp goes a long way.
Can children take Glow powder? All of our fermented products are whole food supplements and are completely natural and safe. Therefore it’s fine to use for children from the age of 1 who are eating a varied diet. Dosage guidelines: 1-3yrs – 1/8 tsp daily. 4-8yrs – ¼ tsp daily 8-12yrs – ½ tsp Over 12yrs – same as adult dose. Always start the dosage off lower and slowly build to the recommended daily dose. Increase water intake when using Detox powder.
Can GLOW powder be used as a meal replacement? No. Glow powder is not designed to be a meal replacement as its calorie content is too low. It can however, be used as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon ‘pick-me-up’ as its highly nutritious.
Can I take the Detox and Glow powders together? We often recommend that people take the Detox Powder (half dose)and Glow powder (half dose) together for ongoing skin support. Keep in mind though, if you choose only one or the other, you will still experience great results for your skin and whole body health. Putting them together, just gives you an extra boost of skin nutrients.
Is Glow powder gluten free? I’m a coeliac. The ingredients in the GLOW powder are completely gluten free, however because it is manufactured in a plant where gluten grains are also processed, we cannot say the product is gluten free. We have many customers who are gluten intolerant and find the product suitable. Since starting GLOW, I have noticed strong bloating in my tummy.
Does this mean the powder doesn’t suit me? Fermentation creates pre-biotics and probiotics. If you already have a bacterial imbalance in the gut (not enough good bacteria and too many ‘not so good’ ones), then you are likely to experience some bloating when you first start to use a fermented product such as the detox powder. If it’s too uncomfortable, just reduce the dose and once the bloating subsides, gradually increase the dose again.
Will Glow powder help with my specific skin condition? While we can’t claim that Glow will help with a specific skin condition, we have plenty of feedback from happy customers who have found that their particular skin condition improved, or even disappeared after starting Glow. We attribute this to the main qualities of the powder - antioxidant-rich; detoxifying; fibre-rich; probiotic and digestive support. All of these are beneficial for general skin health.
- Mix 1 sachet in 200mL of water, a smoothie or your favourite drink. For optimal results, GLOW Inner Beauty Essential should be consumed daily in chilled or room temperature beverages and can be taken with any other Beauty Chef product
- Supercharged using our unique Flora Culture™ fermentation process, antioxidant-rich wholefoods like maqui berries, dunaliella salina and queen garnet plum support healthy skin for a gorgeous, glowing complexion.
Designed for optimal bioavailability, GLOW contains a natural broad-spectrum probiotic and prebiotics to feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut—because a healthy microbiome is the secret to radiant skin.
In a consumer trial, subjects said GLOW enhanced their luminosity, clarity, hydration and skin texture, as well as easing symptoms of pre-existing skin conditions like eczema, rosacea and congestion after a month’s use.
Good to know: vegan, microbiologist-approved, cruelty free, non GMO, no artificial flavours, preservatives or colours, no added gluten, dairy, soy, eggs or nuts.
- Bio-fermented Nutrient Blend with Flora Culture (brown rice*, lentils*, chickpeas*, maqui berry* (10.3%), mung beans*, linseed*, queen garnet plum (3.8%), buckwheat*, millet*, quinoa*, chia seeds*, pepitas*, sunflower seeds*, lemon juice, sea minerals, turmeric*, green tea*, molasses*, agave*, ginger*), anthocyanins from grape skins, guar galactomannan, wild berry flavour, dunaliella salina* (1.4%), acidity regulator (citric acid), Saccharomyces boulardii (1%), sweetener (stevia leaf extract), zinc ascorbate.
- Maintain. Strengthen. Glow.
14 x single serves
14 sachets of our daily beauty powder for radiant skin and gut health, now with a SUPERCHARGED FORMULA. Designed to boost collagen production and support healthy hair and nails with over 18 Certified Organic wholefoods, vitamin C, zinc, provitamin A, broad-spectrum B vitamins and more probiotics and postbiotics^, these single serves don’t require refrigeration and are perfect for when you’re on the go.
• Naturally Fermented Whole Foods and Probiotics
• Replaces beneficial flora and nourishes the skin from the inside
• Contains prebiotics and probiotics
• Rich in a variety of nutrients
• Tastes "berry" delicious
• Contains 24 skin-loving superfoods
• Fermented using a unique natural mother culture
• Lasts for up to 30 servings
• No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
• Dairy Free
• Lactose free
• Sugar free
Made in Australia