- GLOW Inner Beauty Powder FAQS...
Is GLOW Inner Beauty Essential gluten-free?
Yes. GLOW does not contain gluten or ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains.
Is GLOW dairy-free?
Yes. GLOW does not contain dairy or ingredients derived from dairy.
Is GLOW suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
Yes, GLOW does not contain animal-derived ingredients.
Is GLOW FODMAP friendly?
GLOW is suitable for people on a low FODMAP diet and is certified with FODMAP Friendly.
Does GLOW contain flavouring? What type?
Yes, GLOW contains natural wild berry flavour.
Does GLOW contain fructose?
GLOW is produced from natural, plant-based, whole foods that are naturally low in fructose. Furthermore, the fermentation process reduces fructose as the bacteria metabolise the sugars and causes the foods to become much more digestible and tolerated. GLOW is also an approved “FODMAP Friendly” product and is therefore suitable for use if you have a FODMAP intolerance.
Can men use GLOW?
Yes, both men and women can take GLOW.
When is the best time of day to take GLOW Supercharged?
GLOW Supercharged can be taken at any time of the day that suits you, it can be taken in water, smoothies or mixed into cold or room temperature food.
Can I mix GLOW in a hot drink?
No, we recommend that you avoid adding GLOW to warm or heated substances as this may deplete the high levels of beneficial bacteria; instead enjoy it in cool or room temperature beverages such as water, coconut water, juice, a protein shake or smoothie, or even in yoghurt or overnight oats. GLOW should be stored in the fridge and be consumed within 90 days of opening.
Can I take GLOW with other Beauty Chef products?
You can absolutely combine The Beauty Chef products together. SLEEP and GUT PRIMER can be taken as per the label directions for use, and the remainder of the range can be taken up to two serves daily. These can be consumed either together or individually – in filtered water, coconut water, juices or smoothies. Recommended servings can be found on the bottle/jar.
Why doesn’t GLOW completely dissolve?
As all of our Inner Beauty products have been formulated using only natural, plant-based whole foods which have been bio-fermented; the products will always be slightly thicker or grainier than a synthetic product. Many customers enjoying blending GLOW with coconut water or smoothies. Otherwise you may like to try mixing it with your favourite yoghurt for some added flavour and texture.
Does GLOW take the place of a probiotic?
Our products are wholefood supplements that contain probiotics and postbiotics, rather than probiotic supplements. Whilst probiotics are an important part of The Beauty Chef’s Inner Beauty Products, they are just one element that contributes to the many benefits. Our point of difference is our exclusive Flora Culture™ fermentation process. While probiotics you may find in the supermarket often only carry one or two species or strains, our formulas offer multiple, natural, food-based strains to help encourage microbial diversity. The addition of prebiotic-rich ingredients also helps to nourish the beneficial bacteria in your gut to further boost and balance digestive health. If you are experiencing a medical condition whereby your health practitioner has recommended a particular strain or species at a certain level, you may need additional supplementation.
How is the SUPERCHARGED FORMULA different?
GLOW SUPERCHARGED has been updated to increase the amount of key skin-loving nutrients vitamins A, C and zinc. It now contains 50% of your RDI of zinc, 81% of your RDI of vitamin C and 16.7% of your RDI of provitamin A (derived from natural beta-carotene sources including Dunaliella salina). Additionally, organic sprouted quinoa (Panmol®) has been included to provide a naturally derived source of B group vitamins specifically activated niacinamide (vitamin B3) 24% of your RDI and 25% of your RDI of biotin. Plus, the new formula contains more probiotics and postbiotics due to our more potent fermentation process. GLOW is now stronger than before and contains more ingredients for skin health.
GLOW SUPERCHARGED looks different to my old GLOW, why?
GLOW now has more natural beta-carotene, more zinc and vitamin C, and it contains B group vitamins from organic sprouted quinoa. This means the overall appearance of GLOW SUPERCHARGED is slightly different and has a more orange tone than previously. If you see small droplets of orange on the sides of your glass or in your yoghurt, this is the natural beta carotene, and you may also see the small purple grains from the anthocyanins. All of these are completely normal and to be expected given the changes to the formulation.
Does GLOW SUPERCHARGED taste different?
GLOW SUPERCHARGED still has the same wild berry flavour that you know and love, but thanks to the addition of some powerful new ingredients like pomegranate peel extract and Kakadu plum and our more potent fermentation process, you'll notice some delicious tropical notes coming through too.
- Bio-fermented Nutrient Blend with Flora Culture™ (chickpeas*, mung beans*, brown rice*, sweet potato*, lentils*, queen garnet plum (4.3%), turmeric powder*, buckwheat*, millet*, quinoa*, lemon juice, sea minerals, anthocyanins (from black carrot), Dunaliella salina* (1.3%), linseed*, pepitas*, sunflower seeds*, maqui berry powder* (0.7%), molasses*, agave*, ginger powder*), guar galactomannan (4.8%), anthocyanins (from black carrot and grape skins), natural wild berry flavour, biologically active vitamin B complex from quinoa sprouts (Panmol®)* (2.5%), pomegranate fruit peel extract (1.9%), citric acid, zinc ascorbate, stevia leaf extract, Saccharomyces boulardii, natural beta carotene (0.4%), Lactobacillus rhamnosus GUT5Y™ (0.14%), Kakadu plum *Organic ingredients
- Mix 1 tsp (5g) in 200mL of water, a smoothie, yoghurt or your favourite drink and consume immediately. For optimal results, GLOW should be consumed daily in chilled or room temperature beverages and can be taken with any other Beauty Chef product.
Inner Beauty Essentials are designed to be amplified with a Boost — COLLAGEN, HYDRATION, ANTIOXIDANT or OMEGA ELIXIR™.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. Always use a dry spoon
- Containing more antioxidants, polyphenols and phytonutrients^, this nutrient-dense powder supports glowing skin, gut health and overall wellbeing. Now with double the provitamin A^ from natural sources including the microalgae Dunaliella Salina, which is necessary for the cellular turnover process and contributes to healthy immune system function, and extra vitamin C^ for collagen formation. Plus naturally occurring B vitamins derived from sprouted quinoa, including biotin, which contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair and skin, helps with macronutrient metabolism and energy production, and activated niacinamide (vitamin B3) which is integral for normal skin function and structure, energy release from food and helps with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Supercharged using our unique Flora Culture™ bio-fermentation process, GLOW contains a natural broad-spectrum probiotic, prebiotics and postbiotics to feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut—because a healthy microbiome is the secret to radiant skin.
Our exclusive probiotic strain, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GUT5Y™, contributes to digestive wellbeing and skin health.
Good to know: Certified Organic, vegan, microbiologist approved, cruelty free, non GMO, no artificial flavours, preservatives or colours, no added gluten, dairy, soy, eggs or nuts
^compared to original GLOW
- MAINTAIN. STRENGTHEN. GLOW
A daily beauty powder for radiant skin and gut health, now with a SUPERCHARGED FORMULA. With 18 Certified Organic wholefoods including bio-fermented maqui berries, queen garnet plum and pomegranate fruit peel extract, vitamin C to help boost collagen production and zinc to support healthy hair and nails. Plus provitamin A, broad-spectrum B vitamins and more probiotics and postbiotics^ thanks to our more potent fermentation process, this berry-flavoured blend promotes luminous skin—from the inside out.
Made in Australia