- GLOW Inner Beauty Powder FAQS...
A teaspoon of GLOW doesn’t seem like a high dose. Is it really going to give me an effect? When foods and herbs such as those found in the GLOW powder are fermented, their nutritional properties are magnified substantially. This is because the fermentation makes nutrients in food more bio-available to the body. That is why a small amount such as 1 tsp goes a long way.
Can children take Glow powder? All of our fermented products are whole food supplements and are completely natural and safe. Therefore it’s fine to use for children from the age of 1 who are eating a varied diet. Dosage guidelines: 1-3yrs – 1/8 tsp daily. 4-8yrs – ¼ tsp daily 8-12yrs – ½ tsp Over 12yrs – same as adult dose. Always start the dosage off lower and slowly build to the recommended daily dose. Increase water intake when using Detox powder.
Can GLOW powder be used as a meal replacement? No. Glow powder is not designed to be a meal replacement as its calorie content is too low. It can however, be used as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon ‘pick-me-up’ as its highly nutritious.
Can I take the Detox and Glow powders together? We often recommend that people take the Detox Powder (half dose)and Glow powder (half dose) together for ongoing skin support. Keep in mind though, if you choose only one or the other, you will still experience great results for your skin and whole body health. Putting them together, just gives you an extra boost of skin nutrients.
Is Glow powder gluten free? I’m a coeliac. The ingredients in the GLOW powder are completely gluten free, however because it is manufactured in a plant where gluten grains are also processed, we cannot say the product is gluten free. We have many customers who are gluten intolerant and find the product suitable. Since starting GLOW, I have noticed strong bloating in my tummy.
Does this mean the powder doesn’t suit me? Fermentation creates pre-biotics and probiotics. If you already have a bacterial imbalance in the gut (not enough good bacteria and too many ‘not so good’ ones), then you are likely to experience some bloating when you first start to use a fermented product such as the detox powder. If it’s too uncomfortable, just reduce the dose and once the bloating subsides, gradually increase the dose again.
Will Glow powder help with my specific skin condition? While we can’t claim that Glow will help with a specific skin condition, we have plenty of feedback from happy customers who have found that their particular skin condition improved, or even disappeared after starting Glow. We attribute this to the main qualities of the powder - antioxidant-rich; detoxifying; fibre-rich; probiotic and digestive support. All of these are beneficial for general skin health.
- GLOW is the foundation of your inner beauty routine. Simply enjoy 1 tsp daily in filtered water or your favourite beverage. For amplified results, we recommend you pair GLOW with an Inner Beauty Boost. You can also add GLOW to smoothies, mix through yoghurt, sprinkle on breakfast or add to your favourite healthy dessert. GLOW can be mixed with any other Beauty Chef product.
- Taking Glow Inner Beauty Powder to the next level is GLOW ADVANCED, a new and improved bio-fermented super-food beauty blend with more antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and probiotics, designed to improve gut health and enhance the skin from the inside out.
HARNESSING THE POWER OF ORGANIC WHOLEFOODS
with 24 nutrient dense ingredients, featuring:
WITH THE POWER OF FERMENTATION
utilising Flora Culture™, our unique bio-fermentation process
with 12 species of bacteria including:
In a recent clinical trial of GLOW ADVANCED, 95% of participants saw an improvement in pre-existing skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea and congestion.
- Bio-fermented Nutrient Blend with Flora Culture™ (mung beans*, brown rice*, lentils*, chickpeas*, linseed*, maqui berry*, queen garnet plum, buckwheat*, hulled millet*, Dunaliella salina*, agave*, molasses*, quinoa*, chia seeds*, pepitas*, sunflower seeds*, lemon juice, green tea powder*, ginger*, turmeric*), anthocyanins from grape skins, natural wild berry flavour, Dunaliella salina*, citric acid, Saccharomyces boulardii, stevia leaf extract, zinc ascorbate. *Organic Ingredients Fermented with probiotic strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. delbreuckii, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, L. caucasicus, L. fermenti, L. plantarum, L. brevis, L. helevictus, L. lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Saccharomyces boulardii and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
The Beauty Chef’s GLOW Inner Beauty Powder is organic, gluten free, vegan and contains no artificial flavours, preservatives, colours, additives, nuts, lactose, dairy or sugar. The Beauty Chef products are not tested on animals and proudly Australian made.
Hero ingredients include:Flora Culture™ - 12 strains of bacteria including lactobacillus, bifidum and beneficial yeasts introduced to the formula as part of our unique lacto-fermentation process. This process ferments ingredients over a 6-8 week period, making ingredients more bio-available and creating a broad-spectrum probiotic.
Probiotics - each serve of GLOW contains a minimum of 500 million naturally occurring probiotics.
Lactobacillus metabolites - produced by our exclusive Flora Culture™ lacto-fermentation process, research shows these compounds may have immune-boosting benefits.
Prebiotics - contains foods including bio-fermented legumes and seeds, rich in soluble fibre that act as food for the bacteria in your gut.
Bio-fermented Dunaliella salina - grown organically in Western Australia, this microalgae is the highest dietary source of beta-carotene, or pro-vitamin A. It is rich in essential daily nutrients and boasts 6000 more antioxidants, eight times more minerals and twice the chlorophyll found in spirulina.
Bio-fermented queen garnet plum - grown in Queensland, this nutritious fruit boasts high levels of skin-protective anthocyanins as well as vitamin C.
Bio-fermented maqui berry - one of the most antioxidant-rich foods on the planet, this nutrient-dense berry is loaded with skin-loving anthocyanins, vitamin C and minerals.
- For all skin types
5 x single servesThis convenient pack contains 5 x single serves of Glow Inner Beauty Powder. Ideal for travel or for those who want to trial our award-winning formula.
GLOW Inner Beauty Powder is your essential daily beauty blend, containing 24 Certified Organic and bio-fermented skin-loving superfoods, for good gut health and healthy, glowing skin.
Award-winning ‘GLOW’ is a bio-fermented formula designed to support gut health, collagen synthesis and beautiful skin, hair and nails from the inside out. In a clinical trial, women observed GLOW enhanced their skin luminosity, clarity, hydration and texture.
GLOW has been developed with The Beauty Chef’s exclusive Flora Culture™ fermentation process to increase the bio-availability of the formula and create a live, broad spectrum probiotic for a beautiful belly. The probiotic-rich formula, with a delicious berry flavour, is packed with easily digested, super-charged nutrients that are absorbed quickly and effectively by your cells to promote collagen synthesis and support skin radiance.
• Naturally Fermented Whole Foods and Probiotics
• Replaces beneficial flora and nourishes the skin from the inside
• Contains prebiotics and probiotics
• Rich in a variety of nutrients
• Tastes "berry" delicious
• Contains 24 skin-loving superfoods
• Fermented using a unique natural mother culture
• Lasts for up to 30 servings
• No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
• Dairy Free
• Lactose free
• Sugar free
Made in Australia