Les Encens du Monde
Exceptional Japanese incense ( 6 varieties )
- LES ENCENS DU MONDE are certified 100% Natural incense collections produced by the major traditional incense cultures of the world – India, Tibet, and Japan. Les Encens Du Monde takes incense into a whole new realm – one of gourmet proportions!
Les Encens Du Monde incense is composed of purely plant extracts - as opposed to the "dipped stick" incense (scentless 'punk' sticks dipped in a blend of perfume and solvent) like 95% of the incense on the market.
LES ENCENS DU MONDE COMMITMENT
To you, the global ecology, our environment, and Planet Earth
• We choose only the very best ingredients and manufacturing techniques.
• Our recipes aim whenever possible for 100% natural ingredients, to allow our clients to fully appreciate their real taste.
• Our incense is largely composed of plant extracts – we do not market dipped-stick incense (scentless “punk” sticks dipped in a blend of perfume and solvent, like 95% of the incense on the market).
• We eliminate any substance liable to present a health risk. Our products are manufactured in accordance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards. IFRA is an international professional association founded in 1973 in Brussels to encourage the development of perfumes and scents, in complete security.
• We pay particular attention to using recyclable packaging and to decreasing the weight of the packaging in relation to that of the product (Eco conception).
• We have created a 100% natural logo, displayed on most of our products, which confirms the following guarantees:
~ No solvents, preservatives, or synthetic substances.
~ Manufactured in accordance with an eco-friendly approach.
• We have also initiated a process of certification with the ICEA (an independent, European, monitoring organisation). Our aim is to gradually extend this certification to all our products concerned.
Forest of Flowers - HARMONYA warm, welcoming incense.
INGREDIENTS: Daphne wood and cinnamon with a background of sandalwood.
Perfumed Prince - SEDUCTIONA sensual and distinguished composition.
INGREDIENTS: Amber, flowers and wood.
Moonlit Night - CREATIVITYA fresh and deliciously aromatic expression, perfectly illustrated by the Daphne flower, the flower of poets.
INGREDIENTS: Daphne flower.
Swallows in Flight - SENSUALITYA noble, distinguished incense imbued with sensuality: the powerful and beguiling richness of agarwood.
Ruby - FRESHNESSA fresh and crystalline aroma, in the image of this precious stone that symbolises eternity. A "SMOKELESS" incense.
Pearl - SWEETNESSA fresh and delicate perfume, slightly sparkling, like an elegant cascade of mother-of-pearl. A "SMOKELESS" incense with deodorising powers.
- Japanese Incense
40 sticks lasting 30 mins each
LUXURY JAPANESE INCENSE
Karin, the subtlety and nobility of exceptional Japanese incense.Elegance, luxury and refinement
Transport your interior to 10th century Japan, the golden age of incense at the Imperial Court. Each scent in this range is a poetic composition inspired by the “Tale of Genji”, a novel written in this era of artistic flowering and the development of olfactory culture.
Each box contains 40 incense sticks that last 30 minutes each, plus a porcelain incense-holder! Refined and luxurious incense for fans of exceptional Japanese incense.
"SMOKELESS" INCENSEManufactured using a revolutionary technique known as "micro-encapsulation", Treasure of Sweetness and Tender Season incense produce practically no smoke, never become stale and gently diffuse their delicate scents. Ideal for people in delicate health or those who do not like smoke in general and might otherwise be inclined not to use incense.
JAPANESE INCENCE15 CENTURIES OF TRADITION
An inner force, dynamic yet serene, that rises up through a perfect agreement between the soul and the grace of the plant kingdom.
According to Japanese tradition, the different ingredients used are expertly measured to express a poetic image. If you take the time to create an atmosphere and cultivate a certain sensitivity you will experience all the magic of the tea ceremony and the use of noble Japanese incense. The fifteen century-old traditional use of incense in every aspect of daily life in Japan has turned it into a complete lifestyle.
Knowledge and appreciation of incense was at its peak in the refined world of Koh-Do, the ‘way of incense’. It was considered an expression of sensitivity and refinement adapted to everyday life whether to perfume the house in preparation for a guest or to provide a specific atmosphere. Japanese incense is a perfect expression of the olfactory culture of a people and the expertise of its incense manufacturing houses on a secular level.
It is presented in various forms: sticks, cones, balls, spirals among others. The numerous ingredients, wood powders, plants, spices and essential oils are mixed with other plant gels and then kneaded into flat tablets which are dried, cut into sticks and packaged.
Made in Japan