Kahina Giving Beauty
PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL
PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL
Extremely rich in amino acids, Vitamin K, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, ideal for dry, mature skin types, 50ml
In an effort to provide assurance for our customers that our products are safe from harmful ingredients and environmentally sound, Kahina Giving Beauty has certified our products with ECOCERT. The ECOCERT mark is recognised internationally as representing one of the highest standards for organic and natural products. The rigorous standards cover key points that need to be fully evaluated and approved in order to achieve certification, from the sustainable sourcing of raw materials, to manufacturing procedures and final packaging. ECOCERT defines a requirement level that goes beyond conventional regulation governing cosmetics and guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the production line
Kahina Giving Beauty is proud to be Leaping Bunny certified. Leaping Bunny is an internationally-recognised certification that assures the consumer that no animal testing is used in any phase of product development by the company, its laboratories, or suppliers. All Kahina Giving Beauty products are cruelty-free
- • Apply 1-3 drops (as needed) to face and neck in the evening after cleansing
• Prickly Pear Seed Oil is used in place of Argan Oil or Serum at night. If desired, alternate nights of Prickly Pear Seed Oil and Serum or Argan Oil.
• You may layer Night Cream or Facial Lotion on top of the Prickly Pear Seed Oil for additional hydration
- 100% Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear Seed) Oil*.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com
- The new darling in our anti-ageing arsenal, Kahina apply the same attention to detail and sourcing as their best-selling argan oil. Extremely rich in amino acids, Vitamin K, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, prickly pear seed oil has been shown to:
• Moisturise and soften skin
• Restore elasticity
• Neutralise free radicals that cause signs of ageing
• Brighten under-eye circles and minimise spider veins
Richer in weight and texture than argan oil, prickly pear seed oil is ideal for dry, mature skin types. Kahina Prickly Pear Seed Oil is 100% organic and sourced in very small batches at the same cooperative that produces our argan oil. Other common names for this oil include Barbary Fig seed oil, Indian Fig seed oil, and Prickly Cactus seed oil.
Kahina's oil is cold first pressed from the seeds and is not to be confused with macerated extracts of the flowers or fruits of the prickly pear cactus.
Note: oil's natural scent is reminiscent of hay.
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin;
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Sourced from Morocco, Bottled in USA