- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennise (Evening Primrose) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Farnesol*.
* Naturally occurring component of essential oils
What’s the right way to layer your In Fiore regimen?
The order in which you apply your skin care can make a huge difference in the potency of the products.Oils, serums, mists, balms: they can be tricky to navigate to ensure optimal efficacy when applied. Which comes first? Which goes under (or over) makeup? Be wary: the order in which you apply your skin care can make a huge difference in the potency of your products. Sometimes too many options isn’t a good thing as layering a multitude of products can prevent ideal absorption and potentially lead to overly congested skin and unexciting results. As a general rule, you go lightest to heaviest.
Step 1 - OILPost-cleansing, always begin your regimen with an oil. Face oils boost skin metabolism through improved blood circulation and lymph flow (poor circulation is the root cause of skin issues) and improve moisture absorption while helping added products to work far more efficiently.
Skin Type: All
In Fiore face oils:
- Calme Face Oil Concentré
- Nourrit Face Oil Concentré
- Pur Face Oil Concentré
- Calendula Solution Botanique
- Comfrey Solution Botanique
- Fleur Vibrante Solution Botanique
Step 2 - TONERAloe-based tonics (like Vitale) use orange flower distillates which are profoundly high in skin-balancing minerals. Expect the tonic to act as a carrier or “pre-serum” to deliver the ingredients in your serum deeper into the skin, to lock in oil and to set your foundation for smooth priming.
Skin Type: All
In Fiore toners: Vitale Toning Floral Essence
Step 3 - SERUMSerums are targeted treatments and provide a light dose of moisture. Ideally, everyone should have an oil and serum that is rotated through their regimen since both differ in function and form.
• The serums contain proprietary blends of several essential oils (EO’s can contain over 200 different molecules) that have perfect affinity with your skin’s cutaneous lipids and penetrate down to the core of the epidermis
• The oils have high concentrations of active ingredients that, depending on your skin’s needs, target specific skincare issues and deliver added nutrients into the deeper layers of your skin that regular moisturising oils are unable to reach. Remember – oils moisturise, serums treat.
Skin Type: All
In Fiore serums:
- Complexe de Fleur Cellular Renewal Complex
- Soleil Fleur Before Sun Treatment
- Lucense Illuminating Floral Extract
- Vis Clair Firming Eye Complex
Step 4 - CREAMLock in moisture with Crème de Fleur. For skin types needing ultra-hydration, mid to light consistency creams seal in serums and give an added layer of moisture as they act as a sealant or skin protectant. Some may opt out of the cream and go straight to the balm or sunscreen.
Skin Type: Normal to oily, normal, seasonal dehydration
In Fiore creams: Créme de Fleur Complex Rejuvené
Step 5 - BALMBalms are dense moisturisers, which form an occlusive layer on the skin to help hold moisture in. They also work to protect skin from environmental aggressors such as pollution, UV radiation, and free radicals. Everyone can benefit from added moisture day or night no matter what time of the year, so it’s always a safe bet to keep a balm handy in your beauty cabinet.
Skin Type: Normal to dry, severely dry
In Fiore balms:
- Fleur Vibrante Face Balm Concentré
- Fleur Vibrante Instant Radiance / Haute Concentré
- Veloutée Multipurpose Balm for Lips and Eyes
And sunscreens?One word – last. Sunscreen is always the final step in your skin-care routine as it sits on top of your skin, so if it goes on first, it prevents other ingredients from penetrating. Do choose a thinner formulation lightweight enough to layer over multiple products and yield the best protection from the damaging, aging UV rays every day of the year.
skip what doesn't work for youSome may think this is a lot of layers to handle, so we say skip what doesn't work for you. But, if you’re anything like us, we know you’ll be pretty loyal to every step along the way knowing what glorious results await.
- Use after cleansing.
Apply 5-7 drops of Pur oil to your palms. Using sweeping motions, massage into your face, neck, and décolleté for 30 seconds, pressing gently with both palms to blend into skin.
Follow with In Fiore's Vitale Toning Floral Essence to enhance absorption.
Clarifying and radiance boostingThis clarifying and radiance boosting concentrate delivers a high-level blend of nutrients, floral oils, and extracts to balance oil production and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and blemishes for more even-toned skin.
Crafted for: Combination/normal-to-oily complexions.
How it works• Essential fatty acids inhibit bacterial growth and support skin’s immune functions to defend against infection and inflammation.
• Regenerating neroli oil balances skin to help control the overproduction of sebum.
• Evening primrose’s high levels of antioxidants counteract the detrimental effects of oxidation in skin tissue, smoothing roughness and reducing fine lines
Made in USA
Discover the Brand - In Fiore