- apply liberally to lips to soothe, protect & add a dash of colour. Reapply as needed
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C
- Jojoba is essential to our lip products because of its ability to provide long-lasting moisture. Jojoba is also excellent for soothing inflamed skin due to a combination of vitamins A, D and E, which provide both anti-inflammatory and healing benefits.
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil* , beeswax*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, theobrama cacao (cocoa butter)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, rosa damascena flower oil (rose otto oil), oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, alkanna tinctoria root, tocopherol (natural vitamin e)
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
All Clémence Organics products contain a minimum 95% certified organic ingredients.
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic jojoba at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise.
Plum-red tinted organic balm for lips with a touch of glamour. Jojoba and shea nut oils provide long-lasting hydration, whilst evening primrose oil and vitamin E nourish and soothe
Features at a Glance
• Plum-red tinted organic balm for lips with a touch of glamour
• Soothing + nourishing + protective
• 100% natural colour
• Certified organic or wild-crafted ingredients
• BPA free tube
• No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
Just as important as what is in Clémence Organics products, is what is not. Here is a list of ingredients you will NEVER find in any Clémence Organics product:
• Potassium sorbate
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laurel Sulfate (ALS)
• Artificial fragrances
• Cocomidopropyl betaine
• Genetically Modified (GM) ingredients
Made in Australia
Discover the Brand - Clémence Organics