- Vegan, cruelty-free and hypoallergenic, Taklon synthetic bristle brushes are perfect for sensitive skin. Take good care of them and they will take good care of you.
- 1. Dampen bristles with warm water and lather gently with mild soap or shampoo. Angle the bristles downward to avoid getting water inside the handle.
2. Rinse under warm running water until the water runs clear and soap is thoroughly removed.
3. Blot the brush well with a dry cloth and gently reshape.
4. Lay your brush flat, and allow it to air-dry completely before using.
Staple brush for expertly blended coverage and a polished finishSilky Taklon bristles blend your best match of foundation for light to medium buildable coverage. Pairs with Satin Matte Foundation, Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex, Balancing Primer Powder, and Satin Finishing Powder.
• Made with 100% cruelty-free Taklon synthetic bristles.
• Duo-colour fibres for precision application and blending.
• Sturdy sleek black handles for a comfortable, stabilising grip.
• Measures: 140mm brush with 30mm bristles.
Discover the Brand - Alima Pure