- The Rare Indigo™ balm has a uniquely-soft and creamy consistency which differs from the Mahalo Balm. The suggestion of “a little goes a long way” is most appropriate, as a drop of this concentrated potion is all you need to nourish your thirsty complexion.
RENEW – for your daily beauty ritual
· Begin by cleansing, exfoliating and toning—am and pm
· Smooth about 1/2 or 1/3 pea size of balm between your palms and fingertips, then gently rub your palms together to melt and activate the balm
· Press palms firmly all over face for 40-60 seconds. The pressing technique allows for ultimate penetration of the actives into skin, and avoiding to stretch the skin that may cause wrinkles
· Pat an extra drop under eyes to soften wrinkles, scars, soothe puffiness and dark circles
· Allow balm to penetrate for 5 – 10 minutes before applying serum, sunscreen or make-up
CALM – soothe targeted skin irritations
· Begin by gently cleansing and toning the skin (if your skin is irritated, avoid daily exfoliation)
· Gently pat a small amount of the balm into problem area, avoiding to stretch the skin
· Repeat as needed
Skin types: All skin types.
Best for normal to oily skins and especially those concerned with signs of ageing, wrinkles, age spots, acne, irritations, eczema, dermatitis, dryness and more.
- cannabis sativa (hemp)*
orbignya oleifera (babassu)*
sclerocarya birrea (marula)
vitis vinifera (grape seed)*
camellia japonica (tea seed)*
aleurites moloccans (kukui)*
euterpe oleracea (acai)*
proprietary infusion of organic botanicals*
polygonum tinctorium (indigo)
matricaria chamomilla (chamomile)*
achillea millefolium (yarrow)*
cananga odorata (ylang ylang)*
citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot fcf)*^
lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*
boswellia carteri (frankincense)*
abelmoschus moschatus (ambrette hibiscus)
ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10)
daucus carota (carrot seed)*
tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C ester)
non-gmo mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)
Hand blended in small batches by MAHALO Skin Care in Hawaii, USA
*clean ingredients: organic + local and/or wild harvested (when available)
^Bergamot fcf is free from bergapten, it has no photosensitising effects
Stored in a glass jar wrapped in a renewable bamboo to preserve the vitality of the ingredients and provide eco-luxurious skin care experience.
- For all skin types
Thoroughly indulge and pamper your skin, and your spiritThis radically-different, soothing renewal treatment is bursting with a formidable anti-inflammatory phytonutrient infusion, collagen-fostering vitamin C esters, a high concentration of antioxidants and replenishing essential fatty-acids, to lower oxidation damage in stressed tissue, allowing the skin to be hydrated, nourished and youthful.
Rare Indigo beauty balm is supercharged with a rare extract of the indigo plant, plus potent anti-inflammatory chamazulene-rich actives, making this skin-renewing facial balm an opulent treat for your skin and your senses.
From the royal colour of the violet-blue indigo, to the tantalising aroma of the essential oils, this luxurious beauty balm is formulated to thoroughly pamper your skin and spirit. Being centred, being calm, being sensual all day long – that is the Rare Indigo.
It's a rare beauty balm, an art and science of skin care.
Why the RARE INDIGO Balm is so good!• 29 high-performance bioactive ingredients
• delivers youth-enhancing hydration and optimal moisture balance for a healthy complexion
• calms inflammations, acne, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis and other skin irritations
• lowers oxidation damage in stressed tissue
• promotes skin’s natural healing abilities
• helps to restore elasticity to dull, prematurely ageing skin
· helps fade wrinkles, age spots and reduce puffiness
• empowers long-term skin health
Other features· Particularly good for normal to oily skins and especially those concerned with signs of ageing, wrinkles, age spots, acne, irritations, eczema, dermatitis, and dryness
· The Rare Indigo balm has a uniquely-soft and creamy consistency
· A little goes a long way – a drop of this concentrated potion is all you need to nourish your thirsty complexion
· Made without synthetics, parabens or phylates
· Leaping Bunny certified Cruelty Free
· Stored in a glass jar wrapped in a renewable bamboo to preserve the vitality of the ingredients and provide eco-luxurious skin care experience.
Made in USA