In an effort to provide assurance for our customers that our products are safe from harmful ingredients and environmentally sound, Kahina Giving Beauty has certified our products with ECOCERT. The ECOCERT mark is recognised internationally as representing one of the highest standards for organic and natural products. The rigorous standards cover key points that need to be fully evaluated and approved in order to achieve certification, from the sustainable sourcing of raw materials, to manufacturing procedures and final packaging. ECOCERT defines a requirement level that goes beyond conventional regulation governing cosmetics and guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the production line
Kahina Giving Beauty is proud to be Leaping Bunny certified. Leaping Bunny is an internationally-recognised certification that assures the consumer that no animal testing is used in any phase of product development by the company, its laboratories, or suppliers. All Kahina Giving Beauty products are cruelty-free
- • Morning and/or evening after cleansing, apply thin layer over entire face before moisturising. Can be applied before optional Kahina Argan Oil or Kahina Serum.
• Hyper-pigmentation is noticeably reduced with continued use, resulting in more even skin tone after four to six weeks.
• Gentle enough for daily use.
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
73.8% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Water/Aqua/Eau, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycerin*, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Extract*, Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Diglycerin, Pinus Pinaster, Cetearyl Glucoside, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf/Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil*, Vanillosmopsis Erythropappa (Bisabolol) Wood Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract, Maltodextrin, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, P-Anisic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Xanthan Gum.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
Formula certified natural and Organic by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com
Japanese wakame seaweed, argan oil, maritime pine, and green teaIncrease luminosity and refine skin tone and texture with this organic-certified treatment complex. A blend of rare white lily, Japanese wakame seaweed, and powerful antioxidants in argan oil, maritime pine, and green tea will:
• Visibly reduce discolouration, hyper-pigmentation, post-acne spots and dark marks in four to six weeks
• Prevent future discolouration by inhibiting melanin production
• Protect against environmental exposure
• Support skin’s natural defence system
• Fight free radicals that contribute to further signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles
• Boost radiance and even skin tone
A lightweight, easily absorbed serum with a fresh, natural scent.
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin;
83.27% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Made in USA