It's a good idea to try two or three samples when choosing your foundation shade to ensure you find your perfect match. If a shade looks too ashy then it’s too pale for you, if it looks orange then it’s too dark. Don’t forget – many people need a summer and winter foundation shade, you can also mix shades to custom create your perfect match this way all year round.
Step 1Before you start, ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar
Step 2Using your Super Kabuki brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess
Step 3Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions
Step 4Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved
- Mica, Zinc Oxide.
May contain [+/-]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide).
- Lily Lolo's finely milled Mineral Foundation SPF 15 buffs into the skin effortlessly and allows custom coverage when applied in buildable layers. Made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean and healthy, minimising breakouts and blemishes.
Features• Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
• SPF 15 helps protect skin from damage
• Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
• High performance and water resistant
• Oil free
• Suitable for all skin types
• Active antibacterial ingredients
• Vegan friendly
• Use with the Super Kabuki Brush for flawless application
LILY LOLO PRODUCTS ARE
Made in UK