with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex
[ 8 shades ]
- Find which shade of Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex to choose based on the colour of Satin Matte Foundation.
Just a little note before we get to the fun stuff... the pressed foundation and loose foundation have very distinct characteristics as a result of how they are made and how they wear, which gives them different colour progressions. Due to the sheer, light-weight nature of Alima Pure’s pressed foundation its colours are more flexible allowing them to work well for multiple skin tones. Pretty cool, huh?
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract
Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract
Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil
Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract
[+/-] CI 77891, CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.
- A lightweight pressed mineral powder with a velvety, matte finish in a refillable compact for easy, on the go application.
Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex is packed with benefits. Silky rice and mica powders provide smooth, even, buildable coverage while Rosehip Antioxidant Complex soothes, protects, and revitalises delicate facial skin.
Star Ingredients• Rosehip Oil is restorative and healing
• Evening Primrose Oil is moisturising and toning
• Aloe Leaf Extract is soothing and anti-inflammatory
• Argan Oil is revitalising and nourishing
• Calendula and Chamomile Flower Extracts are anti-inflammatory and protective
Features• Refillable compact – designed to be used forever with Alima Pure refills
• Bismuth oxychloride (BOC) free.
• No parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, or nanoparticles
• BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics”
• Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free - never tested on animals
Made in Italy
Discover the Brand – Alima Pure