- 1. Clean and moisturise your face.
2. Using the glass dropper, apply a small amount of the foundation to the back of your hand.
3. Using Ere Perez eco vegan multipurpose brush, collect the foundation from the hand and apply to the face. Focus on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
4. Blend well.
5. Repeat steps to build up to your desired coverage.
- Water, glycerin, quinoa (chenopodium quinoa) seed extract, blackcurrant (ribes nigrum) fruit extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), sodium hyaluronate, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, sodium salicylate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, aluminum hydroxide, silica. May contain +/- iron oxides, ci77891.
Haze – porcelain to light skin tones
Dawn – light/medium to medium skin tones
Dusk – medium/deep to deeper skin tones
- Light to medium coverage.
effortless natural beauty
A lightweight water-based vegan foundation that provides a natural finish. Glides on easily, is blendable and melts into your skin leaving a satiny matte finish. Enriched with quinoa to help heal inflammation and increase elasticity, blackcurrant is added for its antioxidants and vitamins. These ingredients rejuvenate your skin while helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines. Apply with Ere Perez eco vegan multipurpose brush.
Made in Australia