- 1. Clean and moisturise your face.
2. Using the glass dropper, apply a small amount of the foundation to the back of your hand.
3. Using Ere Perez eco vegan multipurpose brush, collect the foundation from the hand and apply to the face. Focus on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
4. Blend well.
5. Repeat steps to build up to your desired coverage.
- Water, glycerin, quinoa (chenopodium quinoa) seed extract, blackcurrant (ribes nigrum) fruit extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), sodium hyaluronate, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, sodium salicylate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, aluminum hydroxide, silica. May contain +/- iron oxides, ci77891.
Rise – Light neutral skin tones
Haze – porcelain to light skin tones
Noon – medium neutral Skin tones
Dawn – light/medium to medium skin tones
Dusk – medium/deep to deeper skin tones
Eve – deeper warm skin tones
- Light to medium coverage.
effortless natural beauty
A lightweight, water-based vegan foundation that gives a seamless matte finish. Enriched with quinoa to help heal inflammation & increase elasticity. Blackcurrant is added for antioxidants and vitamins. These ingredients rejuvenate while helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines.
° Glides on, blendable and melts into your skin for a fresh matte finish.
° For light to medium coverage.
° Apply with Ere Perez eco vegan multipurpose brush.
° Available in 6 shades.
Made in Australia