- Ere Perez natural powders can be worn on a clean face or over foundation.
1. To apply, take the Ere Perez eco vegan blush & bronzer brush and swish over both sides of the colour palette. This will give a perfect blend of natural colour.
2. Shake off excess powder before applying to the cheeks.
3. Next, add the coloured powder to other areas such as the eyelids, forehead, chin. Use careful application here for a subtle look.
4. These powders are made to be layered – you may like one application or more, depending on your look.
- STAR INGREDIENTS
Rice starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from rice. It is used as an oil absorbent.
Mica, zinc stearate, squalane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, oryza sativa (rice) starch, magnesium carbonate, camomilla recutita (chamomile) extract, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, p-anisic acid, chlorphenesin, tocopherol (vitamin e), tourmaline, manganese sulfate, calcium sulfate, tin oxide. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
Tulum - Bronze tones
Roma - terracotta tones
- Bronzer & Blush Powder
Healthy colour for everyone
Pressed rice powder blush & bronzer for everyone! Made with non-GMO rice for a silken texture that blends beautifully on clean skin or over foundation.
• Universal duo shades that suit all complexions, adding healthy natural colour to your face.
• A multi-tasking powder to apply as a contour, eyeshadow, lip colour and all over the face to even skin tone.
• Breathable formula that doesn’t clog pores and even helps to absorb impurities.
• One of Ere Perez's most-loved products, packaged in a sleek compact.
• Best applied with the eco vegan blush & bronzer brush.
• Available in 2 shades.
Made in Australia