- Pile: 100% Washi Paper, Foundation Cloth: 100% Cotton
- There's no need to use soap with the Sasawashi body towel. Wet the towel in hot water and gently squeeze it while washing your body. Washi paper's oil-absorbent properties will remove excess oil on your skin and leave your skin feeling fresh. The natural anti-bacterial and deodorising properties of Kumazasa in these towels absorb odours.
Made from a blend of Washi (Japanese paper) and fibres from the Kumazasa plant, Sasawashi is a durable fabric with twice the absorbency of cotton. The Kumazasa plant is known for its natural anti-allergen, anti-bacterial and deodorant properties. Together, they create a fabric that is both lightweight and incredibly absorbent, for goods that will last a lifetime.
Features• This towel naturally removes dead skin cells and keeps your skin smooth.
• Sasawashi fabric retains its anti-bacterial and deodorising properties even after many washes.
• Revitalise and cleanse skin with this all-natural, lightly textured body scrub towel
• The light green fabric is fuzzy, resembling terrycloth, and can be used with or without soap for gentle exfoliating
• Use on your back, feet, and any other part of your body as needed.
Dimensions: 20cm x 90cm
Pile: 100% Washi Paper,
Foundation Cloth: 100% Cotton
Care: Machine washable
SASAWASHI is an organic fabric made from a combination of traditional Japanese paper (Washi) and leaves of the Kumazasa plant. This extraordinary gift of nature from Japan has the ability to increase your health and well-being. This unique fabric is woven from a blend of twisted Washi (Japanese paper) and fibres from the Kumazasa plant, a type of bamboo grown in the highlands of Japan. When used in fabric, the Kumazasa plants natural anti-bacterial properties prevent unpleasant odours and mildew growth.
Made in Japan