Sheet masks are the latest trend. They have been called the lazy girls’ facial because they are so easy to use that even if you only have 30 minutes to dedicate you can use these masks. Sheet masks are exactly how they sound they would be.
They are literally serum-impregnated fabric sheets that: - have holes for your eyes, nose and mouth - you apply to your face for hydrating dry and dull skin.
The following steps are easy to follow and will help you to start improving your skin in minutes!
1. Wash your face with a mild cleanser. Rinse your face well with warm water. You can also use a washcloth with plain warm water to scrub your face a little bit.
2. Use a toner. Toner helps prepare your skin to soak in the next step. If you don’t have toner, no worries; your skin can still benefit fully from the sheet mask’s serum.
3. Open the packet that contains the sheet mask. Be sure that you have either a paper towel or hand towel on hand to clean up any serum that drips off the sheet.
4. Apply the sheet from your forehead, being mindful of the eye, nose and mouth holes so that they are aligned to your features and not get bubbles. You can use the rest of the liquid that is left in the packet to rub into your neck and other spots on your body.
5. Relax. Most sheet masks recommend a 20-30 minute application time but you can go longer and go shorter if you want too. (You don’t want to go longer than 30 minutes because they will actually soak back the moisture from your skin as they dry out!)
6. Pat on any residue on your face after taking off the mask because it is good for your skin and should not cause you any problems. If you are headed to bed, have sweet dreams! If you are headed out, make sure you add some sunblock.
That’s it! Can it get any easier to pamper your skin? Sheet masks come in different formulas that range from hydrating to brightening. Try a full range of options to get your skin in top condition especially during autumn when your skin is prone to act out.
It may be the lazy girls’ facial but this easy method will help you to look like you were at the spa all afternoon.
· Reduces the appearance of brown spots and sun damage · Provides potent antioxidant protection to keep firm and youthful skin · Improves skin’s natural healing response, resulting in skin revitalisation · Orange peel and Pomegranate boost healthy collagen synthesis
ORGANIC SHEET MASK = MASK + ORGANIC SERUM
ORGAID’s organic sheet masks are a super-convenient, safe and effective way to deliver facial serum deep into your skin. Made with USDA Certified Organic ingredients, and without any chemical preservatives, the serum is impregnated into an ultra-advanced "Ecoderma" fabric which helps the anti-ageing serum concentrate soak deeper into your skin layers.
They have been called the lazy girls’ facial because they are so easy to use that even if you only have 30 minutes to dedicate you can use these masks. Sheet masks are exactly how they sound they would be. They are literally sheets that: - have holes for your eyes, nose and mouth - you apply to your face for hydrating dry and dull skin.
· USDA Certified Organic ingredients · No chemical preservatives · Premium quality, made in USA · 'Ecoderma' advanced technology fabric · Vegan
No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No formaldehyde, No alcohols, No phthalates, No sulfates, No artificial fragrance, No animal testing.
Prices All prices are in $AUD and include GST. You can choose to display prices in a different currency, but all transactions will be processed in $AUD. Exchange rates are set by your bank or Paypal at time of purchase.
Credit Cards We accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon Check Out.
Links This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we're not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Company Checks, & Personal Checks We accept money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks, and company checks in U.S. Dollars only. Orders are processed upon receipt of a money order or cashier’s check. For personal and company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed. We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received. We will charge a $25 fee on all returned checks.
Multiple Product Orders For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
Order Acceptance Policy Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. An order is considered accepted once your credit card payment has been approved as part of the Check Out transaction.
Other Conditions These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Sample Store. signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
Out-of-Stock Products Usually, products ship the same day if ordered by 12:00PM, or by the next business day if your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday. However, there may be times when a product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
Shipping Policy Shipping Times - Orders received before 12:00 PM will ship the same day. Orders received after 12:00 PM will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you here as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping hold up. For full shipping policies click here iamnaturalstore.com.au/Shipping
Taxes I Am Natural Store shall automatically charge and withhold GST for orders to be delivered to addresses within Australia. For orders shipped to other countries, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
Typographical Errors In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price
Ask our Expert anything on iANS
We will follow up with you via email within 24-36 hours